Cookies are small text files which are transferred to the web browser of anyone visiting our website so that the next time they access our contents, the server will remember that the user has visited the site before. The information collected by cookies does not show the visitors’ identity, or any personal data, and does not access the user’s computer files. It only remembers technical information that can recognise you as a returning visitor and the pages you have already seen, and your personal preferences.
If you don’t want cookies to be installed on your web browser or want the browser to alert you before a cookie is installed, you can do so from your browser settings. Most browsers manage cookies in three ways:
- Cookies are disabled
- The browser asks the users if they want to install the cookies
- Cookies are enabled
Your browser can also let you choose which cookies you wish to install and which to opt-out. The user can normally accept some of the following options:
- Block cookies from specific domains
- Block third-party cookies
- Allow cookies but delete them when closing the browser
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
For information on how to manage cookies on:
- Google Chrome, click here
- Internet Explorer, click here
- Mozilla Firefox, click here
- Safari, click here
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, cookies external to our site, INNOLACT is not responsible for the content or accuracy of their privacy policies. Our only third-party cookie belongs to Google Analytics, and is used to collect statistical data.